For dispatchers and freights forwarders
ENTERING FREIGHT ORDERS
- Maximum automatization has been made for the input of new freight orders. For repeated regular freight orders, entire previous orders can be copied with a few clicks, in new orders. They can be copied automatically and already used, which appear in handy lists.
- For freight orders that cannot be copied from previous ones, but must be fully entered, we have created a special system through which, with just a few clicks of the mouse, the order data can be copied from PDF, Excel, Word, etc.
- When manually or automatically entering a new loading or unloading address in the transport application, the address is automatically processed by having its precise GPS coordinates, country, postal code, etc. located.
- There is the ability to add files to freight orders when order is received from the customer, and other files that are automatically added when sending an e-mail with Invoice for the request with built-in email client.
INTEGRATION WITH TELEMATIC SYSTEM
- Zeron Transport integrates in real time with your telematics system data so your vehicles can be tracked in real time on a geographic map.
- We have built integration with over 20 popular telematics systems.
- Thus, in the performance of freights, the movement of vehicles is observed on a real-time geographical map, similar to telematics systems, but with the use in addition GPS data, such as history and with the planned loading/unloading addresses ahead of time.
- Planning the route ahead in time is a very essential function, because in this way the dispatcher can at any time see where the vehicle is located and exactly how many kilometers remain until the next freight loading/unloading destination, as well as the exact time of arrival.
- Through its connection to your telematics system, Zeron Transport constantly monitors and informs the dispatcher of arrival times and whether delays are expected. Automatic alarms are also maintained if the vehicles move away from the specified route. Automatic alarms are also supported when reaching/leaving destinations.
KILOMETRE AND TIME CALCULATION
- An important functionality of the system for dispatchers is that when entering the freight order Zeron Transport will automatically calculate the planned kilometers and the travel time. Although it will calculate them according to the type of vehicle (light-duty, on-board truck, tractor with trailer, etc.).
- Unlike Google Maps, which is used widely by transport companies, and it is for passenger cars, the mapping system that Zeron Transport uses calculates all parameters of the planned route according to the type of vehicle. For example, if the vehicle is a tractor with a towed trailer, then on the road this vehicle will have restrictions on where it can pass and where it cannot. Also, the travel time will be different to a car.
- When calculating the planned kilometers and the journey time of a freight order, Zeron Transport will take into consideration the type of vehicle and its road restrictions (applies throughout continental Europe). Thus, dispatchers will receive much more real planning information about the future freight.
CALCULATION OF ROAD TAXES AND COST OF FREIGHTS
- When calculating the parameters of the transport orders, Zeron Transport will also calculate road taxes. Road taxes shall be calculated according to the type of vehicle within whole of continental Europe.
- In addition to road taxes, Zeron Transport will also calculate the expected total cost of the future freight. This is done as a forecast based on the freights already done and implemented. Zeron daily calculates the average cost types of each cost type and then, on the basis of this information, calculates the estimated cost of the planned freights.
- With the help of this scheduled information, dispatchers can estimate the expected profit from the freight before its actual execution and thus possibly decide what they will offer on their customer, as well as in the case of groupage, whether the cargo agreed so far is sufficient to make the future course profitable.
PLANNING INTERMEDIATE STOPS И
- When forming the route of the future freight, Zeron Transport allows the dispatchers to plan in addition to the loading and unloading addresses and additional intermediate stops such as customs, parking lots, gas stations, car washes, hotels and others.
- These intermediate stops can be saved to libraries for repeated quick use again. When the dispatcher adds a stopover to the route (e.g. customs), the course route changes and already includes the corresponding stopover.
- Zeron Transport has its own library of 15,000 TIR parking lots in 45 European countries. This library is only from heavy-duty parking lots and is available at all times on the dispatchers for adding to the course. All parking lots are classified (Large, small, food, lighting, toilet and others). The system offers parking lots in a certain diameter from the current position of the vehicle or along the truck route forward.
- Zeron Transport has its own library of 45,000 gas stations in virtually all European countries. Like parking lots and gas stations, they are available to add to the route, as well as to search in diameter around the truck or along the planned route.
You can set a movement restriction for the vehicle only in a certain diameter. For example, set up a truck not to leave its paid and secure parking this weekend. And if it does happen the dispatcher immediately receives a text message with a notice of perimeter violations.
- Zeron Transport also supports intermodal freights.
- You can plan in addition to land, also traffic by using a ferry or, for example, a train.
- The system maintains a library of frequently used European ferry services, but you can indefinitely add other ferry (or train) lines.
- For each ferry line can be set boarding time, sailing time, as well as ticket price (to plan the cost of the freight).
AUTOMATIC CONNECTION TO THE DRIVER
- Automated sending of addresses to the driver (text and cabin navigation). Once you have formed the planned route of the future freight, you can send the relevant addresses to the driver. For your convenience, Zeron Transport supports sending the addresses with a single click. They can be sent to the dashboard navigation device in the truck cab (if your telematics system supports this) or by automatic text message, which Zeron will send to the driver’s pre-saved phone (whatever the contents of the text message, address, GPS coordinates, cargo description, etc.)
- Mobile app for drivers.. We have also created the “Zeron Transport” app for smartphones. The app is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play. Through this app, drivers can see the route planned by the dispatcher in real time with all its addresses, GPS coordinates, cargo description, loading and unloading dates and times. In this way, drivers always know the planned addresses, and can mark when they loaded/unload directly on their phone, although can call navigation to a specific address in the course directly on their phone.
AUTOMATED REPORTS OF THE SHIPPERS/FORWARDERS
Shippers and freight forwarders often require transport companies to periodically send information about the current expected arrival times of the truck on the route. Zeron Transport supports automated email sending with up-to-date information on expected arrival times.
For many destinations, there is often more than one possible route to reach – using paid highways or free national roads, by land or by ferry, or simply established company routes that you always choose.
Zeron Transport allows dispatchers to draw up libraries from predetermined routes between destinations (so-called Relations). Then, when entering a new planned freight order, Zeron Transport will find the relevant route itself and use it when conducting the freight.
Furthermore, Zeron Transport can through self-study, once a course has completed, automatically memorize the best courses for further use in future courses.
INTEGRATION WITH FREIGHT EXCHANGES
Zeron Transport is integrated with freight exchanges. At this stage we are integrated with Speditor.net, Trans.eu, Cargo123.eu. You can set the system to automatically search for cargo on your intended freight by searching at the same time in these 3 transport exchanges and displaying a list of loads found in one place. The search on the exchanges is repeated automatically every 30 seconds and once a load is found in any exchange or in all three exchanges, the dispatchers shall be notified by notice. This saves time for the dispatcher to constantly log into different websites and to refresh cargo search lists.
Once the freight order has been entered, an invoice on it is loaded fully automated with one click. This saves a lot of time. Additionally, the system constantly monitors all orders that are not invoiced and reminds of missed invoicing. As well as constantly monitoring whether all already sent invoices have been paid or overdue.
Request a Demo version of Zeron Transport
Our consultants will contact you to specify your needs and details of the company and we will choose together the best and most effective solution.